Wednesday, January 6, 2010

merry christmas.

Just wanted to show off one of Cameron's Christmas presents! He started school today at UVU, majoring in Aviation Science. I decided to get Cam a new Pilot headset so that he doesn't have to borrow the community headsets at UVU. I found it disgusting to think of Cam having to use a headset that had someone else's mouth touching the mic. I was able to successfully surprise him after making up multiple lies and twists. I think he looks pretty good! I am so excited for Cam to be excited about doing aviation...and it doesn't hurt that I have always been crazy about planes and collecting little planes forever! I can't wait to see where this little adventure takes us! I'm so proud of my Pilot!



We are so blessed to have such great families to spend the holidays with! We love Christmas time and the opportunity to celebrate our Savior, Jesus Christ's birth. We are so grateful for Heavenly Father's gift in sending the Earth his Only Begotten Son. We hope your holiday was as great as ours!

No comments: