Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stick-to-itiveness

I just wanted to do a shout out to the most amazing husband and soon-to-be dad!! I love you, Cam and I am so grateful for all the love and support you show me. Everyday I come home from work and have to deface my smile from being so nice all day so thanks for putting up with my bad attitude on a daily basis!! You're the best!

For those of you that haven't heard yet, Cam flew solo on Monday!! You are doing an amazing job with school and flying, Cam! I'm so proud of you!

P.S. Pilots are hot.

Did I forget to mention that I was joking about the soon-to-be dad thing?!? April LATE fools??? If you know us at all, you know that we like to trick people into thinking we are having a baby. Hope it worked... :)

________________________________________

So I am reading a book for my Principles of Management class and another word for persistence that they used was stick-to-itiveness. This is how I feel at this point in school. I only have 8 credits left and all I can do is stick to it and get it done. It just feels like senioritis all over again!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

you know, nobody is going to believe you when you really are pregnant!

Cam and Beth said...

That's the plan.