Friday, July 2, 2010

It's been {three} years.

A little late for this post, but better late than never! Cam and I celebrated our THREE year anniversary on June 1st. I can't believe how fast time flies!! And what better day to celebrate finding out that we are adding a new addition to the family, but on our anniversary!! Haha....just kidding. Don't trust me for atleast a good two or three more years. This year we laid low on celebrating and just spent time at the cabin for a night and then ate at the BEST steakhouse in SLC. If you haven't been yet, then you need to try Donovan's. It is soooo good! Pricey, but good. I am so grateful and blessed to be married to a guy that completely understands me and supports me in everything I do. I am still so excited to be spending the rest of eternity with him! Love you Cam!

No comments: