Monday, February 22, 2010

The Latest.

{more finished projects just for you}

For the first one, you can find the tutorial I used by clicking on the Make It and Love It button on right of my blog. I wasn't quite as ambitous as the lady that I stole the idea from. She first sewed the gold fabric and then stapled it on, I just folded and stapled. However, I think it still turned out cute! Matching pillows to come soon!!!

I have to thank Cam for cutting all the wood I needed to make these!!! I think he would be a little more annoyed by all of my craft projects if I didn't give him so many opportunities to play with all the power tools. That seems to make him accept them more!! So thanks Cam for being so helpful!
I am pretty proud of this next project. I have been working on this beauty for a couple of weeks. Although, it shouldn't have taken so long...thank you work and school. I finished the actual headband a few days ago and then I made the flower last night. The great thing about the flower is that I made it into a pin so I can remove it and exchange it with another. So now I just need to make tons of different flowers. Not to brag or anything, but I think it is way cute. And they will make great Christmas gifts next year!




3 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Bethany! Where is the tutorial for those cute boards... I couldn't find it. I'll be honest I didn't look that hard. I just scrolled through. But is there a place I can search or something?

Carissa said...

Oh my goodness that headband is ADORABLE! Way cute! Was that pattern from Make it and Love it too? (love that site!) Nice job! I love the interchangeable flower idea too.

Amy said...

You are so cute----and crafty!! GOOD JOB!!