Tuesday, March 16, 2010

super STUDENT award.

Before leaving work the other day, I noticed a silver coin on the floor in my backseat and thought it was a quarter. My lucky day! However, it wasn't a quarter. Bummer! Instead, it was a little silver coin with a smiley face on it that said "SUPER STUDENT AWARD". I have to admit it made me feel good, even though it really wasn't for me. I'm guessing it was left under one of the seats from when I got the car last June. It still made me think that I am ALMOST done with school...atleast for now. Only eight more credits left after this semester, which is done in four weeks!!! So I thought, I need a little inspiration for this last stretch and something to get me through. So...
{drumroll please}
This is my inspiration.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Working for a hotel with plenty of locations and amazing deals is pretty awesome. Hopefully in 9 months you can find me sitting in one of those chairs. We'll see.

No comments: