Monday, March 29, 2010

getting there.

We still don't have very many holiday decorations and could definitely use some more, however, we are getting there. I recently added a couple more decorations...actually the only two spring decorations we have.
Yes, another mod podge project. I was going to put the letters of 'SPRING' on the blocks, but after a little while I decided that I like them better stacked.

After I made an Easter wreath (sorry I don't have a picture), I had a few painted eggs leftover and thought they could make a cute indoor decoration. So I found this little basket at Jo-Ann's for only a couple dollars, added some ribbon, and there you go. Turned out pretty cute for only costing a few bucks!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

love the little basket of eggs!

Amy said...

WAY CUTE