Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where did this dog come from??

I swear Cooper is just too smart for his own good! In this picture he is trying to get up to his toy alligator that is sitting on the window sill. How he saw it, I have no idea! It's too bad he put a hole in it and started to spread batting all over. He can have it back after I sew it.....when I get to it.
Also, I am trying to teach Cooper some cool tricks. So if you have any suggestions let me know. Right now we are working on 'rollover' and 'play dead' which he almost has down pretty well. (I can't wait to show his best friend, Emily.) The only rule is that it has to be physically possible for a small dog to actually do the trick. Right now I have been receiving things like: put a tutu on him and teach him to twirl, or balance a beach ball on his nose, or jump rope. Thanks again Judy. The jump rope I may try. First I need to teach him to jump. Then he can jump rope and jump through a hoop!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That's so funny our little pup chews holes in her toys too... ANd I can't stand it when she spreads that batting all over the whole house. So currently she is missing her toy up high too and she does the same thing. I Think they can smell it. As far as tricks our favorite one is "be shy" usually if you blow on their face they will put their paws over their nose or face to wipe them. And that's how we trained her to do it. It's way cute! YOu need to video these tricks!

Amy said...

Love the shout out for his best friend! Honestly, I don't know what that girl would do without Coops!